Get 32% of your recommended daily fiber intake with just 2 tablespoons of baobab superfruit powder.
80 percent of your immune system is located in your digestive tract, making a healthy gut a major focal point if you want to achieve optimal health. Baobab is packed with dietary fiber or roughage – the indigestible portion of food derived from plants that aids the passage of food and waste products through the digestive tract. Soluble 75% and 25% insoluble fiber. Baobab’s rich source of Prebiotic fiber stimulates the growth of Probiotics. Fiber helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract and reduces inflammation.
Stabilizes Blood sugar level
- Baobab’s high fiber content improves blood glucose control, providing a steady supply of energy and more stable blood sugar levels.
- Pectin is one source of fiber in baobab and has been reported to have a role in reducing total and LDL cholesterol.
Immunity and Skin Health
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the normal formation of collagen in skin.
- Vitamin C also helps with the regeneration of vitamin E which protects and repairs your skin.
- Vitamin C and B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C and Calcium contribute to an increase in iron absorption
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Antioxidants help protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Potassium is particularly important for the nervous system and muscle function.
- Potassium loss can occur through sweating. Baobab fruit has almost six times more potassium than the banana, which is frequently recommended for potassium.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium, vitamin C, thiamin, and vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy metabolism
Baobab is considered to be one if the highest alkaline foods available as it has a PRAL (Potential Renal Acid Load) rating of -52. Eating highly alkaline foods helps to balance our body’s pH levels.